Welcome to The Process: Taking Steps toward Joy, Love, & Liberation
The Process is a 3-month course designed to support you in creating a life with more Joy, Love, and Liberation (for real, for real)! This course has been designed to look at the practical and material components of your goals while layering in the metaphysical. Very often, courses like this explore one or the other. The Process takes another approach. In this learning program, we’ll spend the time together getting real about the perceived barriers to your freedom-dreams. We’ll also take steps to break through them. From there, we’ll focus on the path ahead and learn why it is so important to take it one step at a time.
I’m doing this now because it’s almost 2024. How many times have you written a long wish list with new year’s resolutions? What if you spent time, instead, composting the old and making room for the new? What if you took small steps toward your big dreams, and started taking those steps now? What if you celebrated the small steps along the way? That’s the beauty of The Process. In our time together, you will compost the old barriers, begin a new journey toward your freedom-dreams, and celebrate every step along the way. If you have a freedom dream that feels within reach but still out of your grasp, this is the course for you.
This 3-month Program is for You If:
- You’re ready to name your barriers and face them (I mean, really face them);
- You think you need support in breaking through the hard stuff (and you’re open to it);
- You’re ready to honor The Process and take the steps necessary;
- You believe in the power and possibilities of manifestation;
- You are ready to change the way it’s always been done;
- You are ready to expand and grow;
- You’re open to doing manifestation differently;
- You welcome a metaphysical approach to practical things;
- You would love to be part of a community that has freedom-dreams and plans to live a life filled with more Joy, Love, and Liberation;
- You would benefit from witnesses to encourage and support you along the way.
If you want to know what makes me the perfect person to teach this course, read more about me here.